Saturday 26 September 2009

Acknowledgements

I'd like to thank all the heros and extras in my journey. It was a great show and I am glad it was set out for me. Id like to thank mom and dad for supporting me and taking care of my weary bones once back. Id never get tired of thanking DaviĆ° for his help and courage. Id like to thank Chopper for I found myself repeating his words to taste the power of a Manc believer. Id like to thank the Swiss policeman Michel and the Spanish diver Miguel for scooping me up from the streets. Id like to thank Alessandra for her help with the insurance and her patience with my mom. I thank Doctor Chandra Sen for his wisdom. I thank Baba for his teaching and friendlyness and I hope he is doing well. I thank all my friends, close and far away, for being my friends. Big it up!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment