Wednesday 16 September 2009

Marco Nanetti's 7th dream

The diarrhoea has not stopped, yesterday while walking in the streets of Jaipur my limbs went numb, energy left my body all of a sudden. Made it to the hotel where my mates from meditation were and asked to rest in one their rooms. Had to take a train yesterday night and I missed it. Felt awful. They got a hotel room for me. Today they got me to a clinic. The doc said I have a severe bowels infection. When I got there I had 40 degrees of temperature and I was very dehydrated. I got 5 big sacks of fluid into my veins and sweated like a pig for 5 hours. Now I am feeling much better but tomorrow I have to go back to know the results from the blood test. Thanks to Michel, a Swiss police officer, and Miguel from Madrid I made it. Otherwise I think I would have collapsed somewhere in the streets. Less than a week is left for me in India. India is a dangerous country. I dont know what other surprises are left for me but the right time to go back home has come. This travel has all been about the right times to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment