Wednesday 1 July 2009

In the den

I got injected three times today. My body is like an armour against the evils of civilization, at least so have they told me at the medical centre. I am going to India in less than two weeks. Mama is in the alley collecting precious information to make me go safe, daddy doesnt know yet, I am in the kitchen juggling with a pair of dreams. Im grinning. I can see myself cruising in a taxi from the airport into the town of Mombai, that's it. That's all I can see. I dont know what the fuck is waiting for me. I have been thinking about me outfit for a long time though: a grey suit, mocassini shoes, light-blue cotton socks up to the knee and a light pink shirt. That's it. Let me go wherever I wanna go. Join me if you please or otherwise just step out of my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment