Friday 31 July 2009

Bangalore's vibe and a zillion people in the market

If you can't stand the heat, then get off my street!
Everything is fine. Today a guy tried to pick me up at the botanical gardens in a very slimy way. Today I had the best tahli ever. Today I met a very nice guy and he offered me a fag and gave me directions. Today ain't finished yet. I am in the centre of Bangalore's night life. Babes out here are pretty nice, I'd better leave this internet point and get the night started. I look such a tourist, I even have the little backpack with the little toothpaste and brush on my shoulders. But who cares!
I made a reflection today. I am quoting Vann here: "you cant know the limit until you have reached it". I am quoting Cohen: "even if you can, it doesnt mean you should". It is a fine fine line and a matter of responsibilites. But we are expert tailors with the instinct of animals. That's simply the way we do. The fun is all here. And to be honest, I would not want it otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment