Wednesday 5 August 2009

Pure oil to take over your world, and a bit further

Mysore. Almost plane moon. Rose milk in my body and no signs of detoxification so far. But all the roads lead to meditation. Ive signed up for a 10 day vipassana course in Jaipur in September. Who made who? I dont have a fucking clue. Is that the real question though? No, I don't even want the answer to that. Today I saw the Eastern Palace. I entered it. I was explained. I cannot imagine anything more beautiful and more fresh and rewarding than that. But I left with the feeling that the Eastern Palace is not an actual building, it is an inner place, it is a state of freedom, of inner majesty. How to reach that state is my real adventure and its rooms and golden doors are what I am looking for. I have been there few times in my life, moments, instants, Ive been unveiled beauties and splendour and calm and happiness. Therefore I know my objective is achievable somehow. I try to be logical but I am just groping in the dark. I can't repress this need of mine though. An honest life of failure can be better than a dull life of perfection. And besides all the bullshit, this is my story, take it or leave it. These were yesterday evening's thoughts of mine. Some of them, come on!
Today I went to the zoo. They keep tigers in cages smaller than my fucking hotel bedroom. It is a fucking shame. They are beautiful animals and they have the power in theirs bodies. You can smell it, even at the zoo. Elephants are funny beasts. When they eat grass, they throw part of it on their backs. In less than two hours I will go to the slickest spa resort in town to get an hour ayurvedic massage over the whole body. Wowaweewow! NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment