Wednesday 19 August 2009

Planning

Yes, I'm gonna be a star. Baby, you can drive my car. And maybe I love you. Beep beep, beep beep yeah! I made it. The steam locomotive made my day. I got a place by the window (left side) in the last row of seats of the last car. The beast was just behind me, pushing, whistling and steaming. I could hear the sound and the smell. It took us 5 hours to get up the mountains (46km). The landscape was so beautiful. Misty mountains covered in jungle, brooks and small waterfalls, bridges and little stations inhabited by monkeys. Short tunnels. Men with moustaches in working clothes with giant monkey wrenches. I and the otehr kids in the compartment were probably equally excited. If my friend Pipps were with me he would have had a boner. Lemon guaranteed. I didnt get that far but it was awesome. Had a long stroll around this small village. It reminded me of different parts of the world: northern Italy, Africa and even Torshavn. As well as India. I kicked back by the lake. Tenths of girls in uniform where having fun in the amusement park. I was missing a buddy to go on a rowing boat with. So I put some good music in my headphones. This evening Im catching a bus to Bangalore and on Friday morning I'll be in Hyderabad. And suddenly the road opens up and who has enough steam be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment